9/29....WOD(Lets Move Some Weight)
WOD: Teams of 2 must complete.
Team of guys 18,000 pounds
Team of girls 13,500 pounds
COED team 15,000 pounds
Must Complete FOR TIME:
- Row 1K (Only on can row at a time)
- Shoulder to Overhead (6000,4500,5000)
- DeadLIft (6000,4500,5000)
- Ground To Overhead (6000,4500,5000)
- Row 1K (One person can work at a time)
The total weight is split into thirds.1/3 per movment. ONE team member works at a time. Teams choose what weight they want on bar as long as you reach the prescribed weight per movement. You can change weight for each movement also.
Example: For shoulder to overhead I choose 100 pounds, my partner and I must do that 60 reps to get 6000 pounds to finish the movement and so one....
How fast can you move the weight?